N&D Quinoa is the new Grain Free line developed in Italy with first class regional ingredient and is a functional food for cats and dogs with specific nutrition needs. Quinoa is a superfood that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. This helps the products increase product’s protein content which has 92% of proteins comes from animal origin in totality. N&D Quinoa uses genuine ingredients to offer your pet a balanced and complete diet without any cereals, GMOs, or artificial preservatives. The range includes quinoa from organic farming in Italy. N&D Quinoa dry cat food is available in an ALL Breed- kibble sizes to best suit the specific nutritional needs of your cat.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa Urinary- Duck, Cranberry & Chamomile recipe is a complete food for cats, suggested for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence and feline lower urinary tract disease.
- 94% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Duck is rich in natural antioxidants, Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Stabilization of the urine pH to 6.0 – 6.3 which helps in dissolving Struvite calculi which form in alkaline pH of the urine (over 7).
- Reduction of Magnesium (Mg) helps as Mg is the main constituent of struvite stones.
- Mfg. Date :
- Exp. Date :
- Batch Number :
- SKU Number :
- GTIN Number :
- Origin Country :